We’re giving away FREE Dental Treatment to our Colorado neighbors in need!
Appointments are available this weekend only – October 19, 20 and 21
Family & Implant Dentistry of Colorado is coming to the Arvada location to provide education and training to local dentists learning about Sedation Dentistry. Part of this amazing course requires these dentists perform basic dental needs on at least 20 patients per doctor. This is an amazing opportunity for many patients to receive FREE DENTAL TREATMENT & SEDATION! We are looking for patients who are willing to have dentists practice starting IV’s and administer light levels of sedation while receiving FREE DENTAL TREATMENT!
How Can I Qualify?
- You must be between the ages of 16-65 years old
- You must be medically fit
- You must take less than 3 medications on a daily basis to maintain health (for example: asthma, blood pressure, cholesterol, or pain management medications).
- You must have a responsible individual who is able to DRIVE YOU HOME & care for you at home after the procedure (minimum 24 hours)
- Must not be involved in recreational drugs such as Methamphetamines, Heroine, or Cocaine as they may put you at risk for cardiovascular events or death while under sedation.
What kind of Dental Treatment will be performed?
- Simple Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Deep Cleanings (Scaling & Root Planning)
- Regular Cleanings
- Exams and X-rays
Free Exams & X-rays will be performed prior to receiving treatment!
Call today to find out if you could qualify to become a patient for this beneficial educational opportunity!
Call (866) 764 – 5353
Monday – Friday 8am -5pm
Click Here for Event Flyer: Colorado Free Dental