If You Live, Work Or Shop In Belmar, We Are Here For Your Dental Needs
- Our Family and Implant Dentistry of Belmar office is located in Lakewood, CO in the heart of the Belmar shopping, dining and entertainment district.
- Many of our patients are busy working people or students, attending Lakewood schools or working at the many businesses in the Belmar area.
- So, at Family and Implant Dentistry of Belmar, we offer appointment times early mornings, after work and on the weekends.
- In addition to most dental insurance plans, we offer a our Dental Advantage discount plan.
- We also take Medicaid.
Directions to Our Office
Located in the Belmar Center at the corner of West Alameda St and South Teller Street (2 blocks east of Wadsworth Blvd) across the parking lot from Dick’s Sporting Goods and Staples. See map…
Monday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Wednesday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday Closed Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Sunday Closed
|Monday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
If CLOSED, call for emergencies.
Comprehensive Integrative Dentistry
Our passion is complete oral health care for our patients. This comprehensive approach means treating all aspects of a healthy mouth including bite, soft tissues, gums, and position of teeth. Your overall health history is important as well.
Anxious About Going to the Dentist?
We’ve been patients too, we get it. If you’ve got a dental phobia, we can help you overcome it with our expertise in sedation dentistry. For your comfort and ease, you can choose from oral sedation (a pill to relax you), IV sedation to put you to sleep, or nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
Your Emergency is our Urgency
If you are in pain and need a dentist NOW, we are here for you. We have dentists on call to serve you 24-7. CALL US
Flexible and Convenient Office Hours
Not enough hours in the workday? Not a problem. You are important to us and we want to make it convenient for you to maintain good oral health. We offer early morning and evening treatment times throughout the week to accommodate your schedule. We have weekend appointments available as well!
Your Comprehensive Dental Treatment Provider
As a patient of Family and Implant Dentistry of Belmar, you won’t be asked to visit multiple offices to complete your treatment.
We know your time is important and our office can meet all of your dental care needs including fillings, implants, crowns, veneers, root canals, oral surgery, gum disease, orthodontics and more.
We have found that integrative care results in improved outcomes for our patients and has become a core value for our practice. – Dr. Sage Pollack, Founder Family & Implant Dentistry of Colorado
Are you ready to schedule an appointment?
Currently Featured at Family and Implant Dentistry of Belmar
Words from our Patients
Honest and Compassionate Dental Care
- At all of our Family and Implant Dentistry of Colorado locations, we don’t believe in unnecessary treatment.
- Our approach is to do only what is essential to maintain your oral health and minimize any future dental problems.
- We will be honest with what we see as a concern and discuss the pros and cons of the various treatment options.
- If you do need advanced or restorative treatment, we use the latest technology to give you back your smile in the least intrusive way possible.
Stop in or contact our office in the heart of Belmar anytime! We look forward to working with you!